Finish Service...


Just got in from tonight's dinner service and I am definitely feeling the bags under my eyes growing. There not as big as my ankles but there getting there. So we were pretty busy tonight and from my calculation we did maybe about hundred or more. It was a learning experience to say the least. I enjoyed working in that kind of atmosphere and I can honestly say that I have grown in every way a line cook can. When there's a bickering conversation going on and to the have the ability to grab the reigns and keep moving. A definite chef trait that I am gaining. The food looked great and I could tell that everyone was comfortable with me being there. But I was kinda glad to get out of there a lil early and get some rest. I'm gonna come up with some seasonal menu ideas ( this sound be interesting ... check the name of the blog haha) and a dessert one as well and get things rolling. I'm gonna finish the blog with some pics from a tour I had this morning before work.












Comments

  1. Hey Joe it's RJ. It sounds like you are having a really good time and trying to enjoy every minute. I am not sure where you found those donuts, but they look really good. LOL. That's all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment