Traumatic...

So I don't even know where to begin. I'll just start by saying aged gouda may not be the best cheese to make a grilled cheese with.

I had an awkward on Sunday well just the end was awkward. Shannon invited me to a CD release party at the Public Works and told me to be ready for a hella good time?! I of course had to think about everything I've learned so far being in the west coast and the people. I didn't know what I was going to wear but I had to make it a priority to not over think it and try not to match ( I think that is why I feel so out of place sometimes... wearing all blue is definitely illegal here!). So I threw on a white t shirt that I wrote on with a Sharpe and grabbed some black tapered jeans with my black chucks and headed out.



This place was awesome there were lights and people off rhythm just like being at home!. But I thought Nikki Minaj was making a special appearance but then I realized it was a old lady in a pink wig selling MUTHA FUCKIN REESE"S CUPS!!! Here she come in my direction like she knew I was good be the only one eating. I turned away and tried to stay strong in my belief of never eating anything from a pink haired glow stick having lady i a club. As I slowly scanned the rest of the crown I see her again but wait.. this time she puts them on he breasts ( is breast plural with an s?). I couldn't even begin to gag hard enough and I had to grab a beer and continue to stay on rhythm and thugged out black guy faced. She eventually got the hint and walked off and let me enjoy the rest of the DJ set for the night. Now the Bart closes at midnight everyday and I knew that I would have to do something so heinous that I would have to summon my courage and wit to achieve. I said my farewells to my friends and walked outside... stopping to buy the fucking reese's cup from the lady and walked up the street to catch the 14.
I'm sure my insides look like this!

The 14 is the night owl bus that runs up and down mission st which at the right moment can be joyful and calming. But at 3am it was equally as bad as sharing a doughnut with a bum while wearing his clothes and sharing his toothbrush. I think that is a good analogy... if you gagged a tiny bit your almost there. First off the bus times are always messed up at night so I'm waiting for 30 minutes on this bus and when it finally arrived it was packed to the brim. So packed the bus driver didn't even make half of the people pay. He said if you can fit get the hell on! Me being the size I am I slid into the front sharing the seat with the bus driver for most of the ride ( I think that counts as training hours too). Imagine people sleeping, drunk kids, a loud stoned white girl telling everyone not to stand behind her, a senior citizen yelling for people to move, and one skinny guy holding his possessions above his head. I didn't know bums could get on the bus but they had all the seats covered with there luggage and food ( what they would consider food ) holding it tight while snoring. That 30 minutes couldn't have passed fast enough I actually got off a few stops early because I just couldn't pray loud enough to drown out everything that was happening.

NEVER AGAIN

OUI

Comments