The difference between yours and your's?

What the hell was Kelli talking about? I know the difference between tequila Kelli and wine Kelli for sure!

I have been signing up for groups around the city to meet local people to expand my social circle. Even though I think I have more of a social line not circle. It stops and starts with me! I'm OK with that.. no really I am... I'm not cutting my arm!? I slipped on a rock and fell.

So these groups ( from meetup.com pretty old site) are filled with local people who connect and do things together. The purpose is to socialize and have a great time enjoying things around SF. Now that I have alot more free time ( don't ask lol ) this should be a great thing for me and an even greater thing for my blog. I might become dare I say a happy blogger again.  But since I only have two readers ( Kelli and her Mom... and Kelli I will not shout out the 2 things you told me too!! haha) I think I need some new material to get more people locked in. I'm actually taking a work shop on how to promoted my blog.

Big things will be happening soon enough and today I just realized I have been in San Fran for 8 MONTHS! I couldn't believe it! All the suffering, sweating, squatting, and what ever the hell else I went through and it's only been 8 MONTHS. Well pass on this blog like it is your own and comment to keep me on my toes.

OUI

Comments