Proclamation

So it's over for the most part and I am OK with that. By it's over I mean the being depressed because everyone else is having fun part is over!

I've met some people here who have tested my ability to change or push myself from the person I used to be. Now comes the hard part it's time for me to push myself more and become so comfortable here that I forget about anyone else. Because for the most part they don't really matter if I think about it. People are ( and I include myself ) going to use any resources they can to get what "they" want. Resources can be lets say water, food, money, and other people as well. I have never felt so stressed in my life because of the simple fact I've never pushed myself so hard to find everything that I need to be comfortable. I think back and just wonder what the fuck was I thinking talking to this person or going here. I didn't see the entire picture and how it would look to other people. I was so blind to think that I could do all this and be happy at the same time.

You can never be happy if have some many goals to complete.There's just to much to do leaving you no time for yourself to reflect on what you need to. Don't trust anyone will your well being and I won't be doing that anymore. Well I won't say that but I'm sure you know what I mean. I didn't even know I was doing that to be honest but that's what I was doing. Being an idiot and side tracking myself in hopes of something greater happening. But I digress...

It is now time for me to start being happy. If I have to fake it to begin that is OK because everyone needs to start somewhere. I'll wake up give myself time to feel what emotion that pops into my head and then HAPPY FOR THE REST OF THE DAY! No excuses and if a bad thought pops into my head I'm gonna sing the happiest song I can think of until either I laugh or forget whatever the fuck it was that was trying to make me upset. I just don't want to waste time anymore with people who are no like me because that will not be good for me. Happy Joseph will make his appearance everyday until I have gotten everything that I deserve for the hard work I have done this past year. Even if it's not as grand or greater than what you have produced as far as my life goes I'm on the right path to greatness.

Keep in touch!!!

OUI


Oh yeah I am writing a new blog so look out for it. It's a totally different way of writing but I hope to have you read it soon. Don't peek unless you want!

Comments