My Beyonce Moment




Now that that's over the past few days have been getting better and better. I don't remember what I talked about last time but I have been meeting new people and doing some fun things for myself. My new wingwoman has been keeping me busy from a social stand point. Giving me no time to think about other people who don't matter. We have been eating and going to dive bars (when the atms work!) she even took me to her yoga class.

Next Topic : I'm not that flexible.

I was kinda nervous when I entered the room first off it was kinda warm and I was wearing gym shorts with knee high socks. But once I got a mat and a spot Shannon then started to show me the standards poses that we were going to be using. AKA showing off her strengths and therefore making my hands and feet sweat like crazy ( I have a kinda sweating problem that comes out when I'm nervous). But I was ready to mimic her and give it a shot and I think I blended in well. The teacher did come over to me a few times to give me a few nudges in the right direction but I had to tell her about my sweating problem. I kept slipping from the mat not because I was being lazy but because I was so freaking nervous. After the class was over I felt like running a marathon it was like my body was jittery and restless. We grabbed coffee and this great coffee shop that roasted their own beans and was filled with "that" sort of crowd!

Shannon sets the scene


So my plans for memorial day weekend got a fucked up (silently pissed off but that's life on the west coast apparently!) so I will be hanging out around SF going to vineyards and camping. I know the idea of me this asthmatic black young slim kinda sexy guy camping with real animals and bugs is weird. But I have set goals for myself and I intend to stick to them. I am going to shock myself into a better person because Oprah and her army said that it's the best way to jump start yourself.







I just joined instagram and I'm trying to figure out how to link it to my blog. I have chosen to use that as updates for facebook because I am still on my cleanse of that social media outlet. It is definitely been a great thing so far and seeing that I need to get out a do thing out of my house its working out. I don't want to be the kind of guy that is constantly checking up on who is where and who sent me this I find that very unattractive! VERY!! So no more unimportant apps on my phone such a waste of brain energy.

Thanks again RJ that video helped me yesterday morning and I will look for more of that soon.

Goal for the Week : Make this weekend great and gain some weight!! Oh and yoga!






OUI

Comments