Paint in my nails again....




My roommates know me!








After having a few beers with some of my awesome coworkers and shameless self promoting of my blog. I met up with a friend to go to another Art night at Club 6. It was a little less clubby then last time which was great. No judgmental eyes or hair flips and that was just from the guys last time! I thought I was going to have to ... well let's not even get into that. It's too early for me to wake my roommates. Speaking of which they are becoming more and more awesome each day. They have turned their room into a Micheal's store I mean they have built shelves and have stocked them with paint, brushes, gels, pencils, wood glue, wood, and anything else you would need to become that guy on PBS with the Afro and the calming voice. The voice of a falling angel who chose to fall rather than watch us normal humans paint in pain. Whatever

First attempt at using charcoal








Oh so yeah back to last night we got there and I had to push him a little bit to get into the fold and let go and let have. I like the idea of finding a tight spot and pushing my way in ( haha ... that made me laugh so I won't change it!) but some people can be a little pre madonnaish. Dustin kinda got a little backlash from a guy who ended painting the word BEST and leaving shocking I know! Such genius coming from one hand is unbearable to watch so when he left I painted my hand over it. Once we got warmed up on pbr and paint fumes everything became so relaxed and fun. We collaborated on a piece and stole someone's baby so we ended up making it a monkey baby with stigmata or something. I'm not Italian so I wasn't quite sure what he was going for but all in all a very great night!






On a side note I'm thinking of taking a knitting class next Saturday. It's reasonably priced and sounds like fun you even get to keep the needles and yarn so you can keep going. My grandmother would be proud if I could make a glove or a scarf by the end of the year.

Seeing that  have reached an astounding 2000 viewers I can't wait to see what is in store for me. I'm pushing for Oprah to discover me and make me the next Gale ( that's how you spell her name right... she's the masculine one anyway!) and get my own web show!

OUI


Glen Park 
Our collabo

My solo work

Breakfast usually



Comments