Black folks tan too!

Friends..!!!
Come one come all!
Your my friend right?!

Zuni in the daylight!



The life I lived in Washington, DC was slowly moving in the right direction. But the rate was much to slow and I was getting to the point where I should have had more to look forward too there. I was like space walking without a jet pack! Like on Star Trek deep space 9 with whoppi except I have eye brows and a fashion sense that well... she doesn't have. I needed a burst of energy to push forward in life but here's the kicker. What I didn't know was that I needed to kick my overall life in a positive directions not just my career. Careers are constantly evolving without the need to push so hard at least that's what I believe. But your overall life needs to be directed and evaluated every once in a while to know if what your doing it beneficial to your well being.











Now all this came to light as I laid my black ass on the beach the other day. You know I don't think I have ever sat on the beach and thought about things before. Maybe because beaches here are not really swimmer friendly the water is really cold. Now I know that I am kinda a big wimp when it comes to certain things. But I DO NOT LIKE COLD WATER! This stuff they called water I called liquid nitrogen. So I laid on the beach with a friend of mine and a beer and just laid there almost meditating about my thoughts. It was the warmest day of the year so far so the beach was kinda packed and of course the always awkward nudist walking around admiring the rock formations with one leg up and the other two moving slowly. Oh and the ladies with their head beams on fog position due to the always current fog problems in SF. But after the beach we headed over the the sunset district or the presidio I don't really have a great sense of direction around here.


I'm a fatty!



 But we grabbed a burger and just chatted and ohh I finally was confident enough to wear shorts out in public. My ankles and thighs have been a kinda mental burden on me for a while but now NO MORE I SAY! I have slayed the beast of uncertainty and found the comb of confidence to lay my head down like a native american princess that has well whatever you get it.
I didn't buy them!

Umm so yeah I am connecting to every part of myself and why blogging like this is weird. I get the idea no one is reading this for content more so for a relief. But the content is quite good I think! Whatever I'm almost near 3000 viewers so what the hell do I have to do get there? Comment and let me know!

OUI











Comments