Random Thoughts

This has been a very interesting week. Lots of things happening for me on the horizon. Speaking of which it's breakfast time here!!





So I know I was supposed to take a knitting class this Saturday and get my nursing home on. But I decided  ( and by decided I mean out of money) to forgo that idea and stick to good ole fashion yoga and doing some art work! My roommates are out of town so I can't borrow their supplies so I thought I would make my own paint. BIG MISTAKE!! I'll post whatever I come up with and I'll let you decide if it of good standards and quality.



 













On Monday after I left yoga with Shannon I went furniture shopping in the mission. It's usually a hit or miss thing because I am OK with second hand furniture. It's just I don't like it when it looks too used like dusty and made of soft materials. After about an hour or so I finally walked into a shop that looked clean enough for me. Everyone knows I'm an impulse buyer and I rarely try on anything before I buy. I saw this cabinet and it had a discounted sticker on it so of course from a distance I instantly said yes. I saw another glass top table and that was that done in under 20 minutes! A new record for me. I called Nate ( a sous chef at Zuni with a truck) and told him where to meet me but upon further inspection I realize the cabinet was LARGE! Fast forward a few hours and we or should I say Nate had to take 3 doors off their hinges and deal with my moaning and lack of upper body strength. WE finally got everything in and now I feel like I'm almost settled in here. I just need the rest of my shoes from home to complete the room.



I went to try Tai Chi with Dustin on Monday. I'm gonna look into it and see what I can manage to spare in regards to time and money. That shit ain't cheap!!




Oh I am still gaining momentum with the meeting people situation. I can be a very interesting character when I allow myself to be.

I kinda had to give myself surgery yesterday morning. My toe had a well not really a blood clot but it was hard and red so I cut it out. I sanitize everything a day or two later so it's OK. But It's not quite healed up yet I've been watching HOUSE to see if I can get any pointers. Don't worry I won't take a picture of that.

I kinda love Instagram!!

I dislike Asian drivers in this city!!!!!!!!!!

OK that's enough for now. Keep reading, Thank you, and enjoy the pictures!

OUI



Shannon in midst of her Flamenco Performance!



Rooftop above the Haight ST festival...


Comments