Just a tasting

My goals for myself have been coming and going. I feel like I have been able to meet some of the goals that I wrote for myself a few months back. It's a great feeling to be in control of one's happiness and growth. I'm not trying to preach or anything but this goal board has saved my life here. If anything it sparked that little fire in my gut right underneath the fat I have been trying to lose and the tattoo I acquired from a previous encounter in DC. That fire is going to continue to get bigger and then BAM the old Joe is going to be in control again but without the alcohol and late night runs to Wendy's!



I got a chance to go back up to Napa County the other day with a good friend of mine. Ari and I started around 1 pm and with tator tot ( their dog ) in tow drove the hour ride up to see a vineyard. His girlfriend Emily has just landed a job at Frog's Leap Vineyard where she serves and does pretty much everything there. The dog was getting a bit antsy
 ( I learned this word because someone kept calling me that for months now ) so once we reached the vineyard he literally forced his way out of the car. Like in Jurassic Park when the lizard thing with the neck beard ate the fat guy in the car. The car was jerking and there was spit and hair everywhere. Oh yeah with that being said next time I won't wear my wine's best outfit ...



So as Ari goes inside to check us in the tator tot decides this is a great place if any to take a massive shit. Everyone knows I'm slightly awkward and when having to explain myself it can get very uncomfortable so I did what any person would do. Pretend to talk on the phone and kicked dirt over top of it and plus it was in front of the handicap sign so they won't mind. Anyways we got there and I tasted some wine seeing that I wasn't going to drive home and she gave us a tour. It was an all round great day up in wine county the drive back was kinda ridiculous and I just passed out and told Ari to just drop me off at the nearest Bart station.

So I'll just end this short and here are some pictures of the trip and finally some pictures of the pizza oven at work. I'm going to have to sneak again and get more shoots of this amazing oven it's freaking huge and a attraction apparently for everyone. Of course being myself and smiling is most of the reasons why people come back to see it again. Being handsome and over all fit is hard to maintain but you'll get it soon but until then KEEP READING and someone comment or fart or something!









OUI

Comments