Highly Transitional

 Well... Well... Well...

It sure has been a minute and a half since I've updated the blog about my current life blurbs. I should probably be able to sum up a full year but I'm not going to be doing that. Because let's be honest, I still don't know who will be reading this and you might work for Sallie Mae! So, starting from today here goes...


Waking up most mornings there are three stages I go through.

The first stage is sore. Sore because I now share a bed with another person and 4-year-old husky. I have to stretch myself up and out and make sure that I don't knock myself out the bed. Pulling the sheets back onto myself and warming my body temperature back to normal. This stage only lasts a few minutes.  Easy right?!

The second stage is a melatonin-based lucidness which is self-inflicted. Along with the recent time change I had been trying to get myself to go to bed at a decent time. Hard I know am I right fellas! I opted to take the vape pen out of the equation and try something herbal. I got melatonin gummies from Target and when I tell you before you eat one make sure you are situated and ready. You better have brushed your teeth and moisturize your body. It takes just one gummy and in about 30 minutes you are dreaming about life goals and why you can't reach them. This stage last about 20 minutes if your normal body temperature has been reached. Good Times I assure you!

Then there is the third stage. This stage is by far the most time consuming and last pretty much the rest of the morning. It takes a strong person to put up with it and I do it every day proudly! The third stage is grateful!!! To wake up and have tasks to complete for myself and others (including blue the husky) is something I always wanted. A routine! A purpose! A pair of house shoes like my grandma! You can't and won't be able to tell me anything from the time I wake up till Noon. 


I'm only telling you this as a warning! If you also go through these stages and didn't know why. It's because you have found something special and rare and unshareable and worth losing a life ( not your own now...) for so pay attention. Alright now I'm feeling balanced and I'm getting back to things. 


Oui'd

Comments