Can you pay for my pills?

I know this blog started off as a food journal of some sort for a creative black kid with a dream and a spoon. Sorry to say that black kid has grown up and become jaded and stressed about said dream. Now that dream has changed and for now on you will be reading that change as well as some interesting food finds here and there. I mean for god's sake it is San Francisco!!

Well just to start off with something light I am now the official pizza guy at Zuni Cafe. So any time you want a pizza or a chicken I'm your man. Now with that being said if you show up at say 5pm any day of the week. Be prepared to get a glare so fierce that.... well just don't do it. It's going well I hear from everyone but I think I am extremely hard on myself. For good reason mind you I didn't move out here to fail at anything be it being first one on the Bart every time the door opens or making an incorrect pizza. The pizza's are pretty simple and change everyday but Sunday's are probably the worst. The shear volume and difficulty of firing chickens and pizzas in the same oven is a scary thought. Guess what?!

Yep you guessed it I haven't bought a pair of shoes in weeks! I've been taking xanax just to keep from punishing myself.

Startling news I just picked up a part time job at a wine bar hopefully I can pick up a few shifts a week so I can take you know who on a proper date night. I have been a slacking due to the lack of funds but I promise that what I have in store will greatly make up for it. I have a knack for things of this nature plus I've seen every 90's love movies so i just trying to find the right soundtrack for the background music. Oh yeah so this wine bar is pretty cool and I hope that I can learn as much as I can and showcase my charming wit and deadly sarcasm.

As far as my sanity goes it's slowly coming back and I'm returning to the old Joe again. Where a single word can snap me back into reality and crack me up like when people say DIABETES! Priceless.

Why am I typing at 1:30am and why am I listening to the Fray. I love the Fray! Well I just wanted to type something short and sweet to keep everyone interested. I hope the right people are reading this IE Oprah's right hand (I meant that too) or the people from the food network ( Chopped here I come). No pics yet my IPhone cord has once again went bye bye. So once I email every damn photos to myself from my phone I'll post some.

OUI

Comments