Value ... who says what is what?!

Did someone say VERSACE!! Oh I didn't have to cause I'm wearing it!!
It's been a while but look what we have here.

How does one put a value of life? How does one add value to it too? I have been enjoying jut living these past few weeks. Building relationships and keeping myself busy. I'm amazed at how much I can do to help keep my brain on a positive track. But today I had a little slip up while looking at my brother's Facebook page. I saw that he has amassed quite a few things and looks happy with where he is in life. Even though I know you are never suppose to compare or even try to compare yours with theirs. I've taken some risks in my life and I feel that they have brought me to a different place in my life. But I look around and see what I carry with me and in some cases the bad out weighs the good. I wouldn't have thought that 10 years from now I would be one the other side of the coast making food for a whole different bunch of people but I made it. Eventhough he has the cars, home, and family that I would love to have one day maybe I'm not done push myself to that peak where it's solid enough to build upon. Maybe I should slow down on the beers... nah!




Dustin admiring the 4 story drop
Focusing on the positives is my main goal now. Thinking of what's next is my waking thought it seems and I can definitely see another move in my future. But let's get back to the present. I quit yoga there I said it so that you wouldn't ask me. I have borrowed Yoga for dummies and we begin that shortly as soon as I buy some curtains for my room to hide myself.

Dustin and I have been hanging more and we have really bonded over these last few months. I'm still a little awkward and a strange when we talk about things but he thinks I'm smart. We recently took a trip to the SFMOMA where we went for the half off night and go to walk around with the upper crest of the art society here. I was dressed to the 9's basically with my painted shirt I made and my ultramarine blue jeans. I couldn't go full glam due to the lighting. P.S. Don't play with the lighting apparently it's set up already? It was a trip walking thru all the galleries and just chatting our way thru the many different genres of art. There was even a live art installation by way of a play about an obese kid jumping over a hurdle. I don't know ... I kept walking. If I wanted to see that I would tape myself getting in and out of my skinny jeans. We grabbed a slice of pizza and I headed home to see nick and discuss his weekly french class he takes.

Speaking of Nick


I made the shorts that morning!! 
Things are progressing very well with us. I am not that much of a jerk really just stubborn as always but he seems to not mind. We have been keep busy with activities and we just went to Great America a theme park out near San Jose, CA. The weather down there is amazing light years better that San Fran and we enjoyed the day getting wet and almost peeing everywhere. I even didn't complain as much about the terrible park food! I should have brought my own though like all the other people whose races I won't bring up!! I can see us doing great things together maybe not in this city but definitely together.

I'm holding on the the fact that I now have the confidence to pick up and move anywhere I want. So look for me where you can find a good shoe store and a food court.

Keep reading
OUI

Comments