Forgot I had this one...

I gotta say that yoga and water aerobics have been kicking my ass lately. So I have decided to stop for a bit and focus on my art and some other activities. Speaking of which I think that I am now ready to take an art class. I was waiting for my confidence to peak before I looked and applied for classes. You know so that I can be right up there with the younger kids and that man with the afro! Besides painting I have been trying to focus a little more on my next career move and I'm thinking a move down south might be in order. Since moving here I have been thinking about my next move and talking to some people it seems that going to another place wouldn't hurt. I would love to see more of California and some other states before settling down back east.
Heres some of my art work... Getting better I hope!






I thought I already posted it ... woops
OUI


Comments