Back tracking to a better present...






Thank you to everyone who has read and re read all of my crazy mixed up thoughts. I don't even know how to begin this entry to be honest. I feel like it's been so long since I updated this life book I call a blog. I have been living in the moment and the life that I have started here. Beginning to realize the joy of going with the flow and enjoy the time I have with people who matter and care about me. Because that's a rare thing for people to find no matter the circumstances I have found that and it's been a great few weeks. Scary as hell but beneficial and gratifying too.

Now Now Now...
Umm so let's start with this I am not married and the ring that is in the pictures I have amassed was a gift from nick. He found it in Paris while he was vacationing and I love free shit ( the hoarder in me ) so there. Secondly well I don't have a secondly but I life is on track for me. There were so many fun these past weeks I'll post photos of them. To give you a short synopsis to start there was a faerie fashion show with no clothes, lunch on a windy beach, more art nights, water aerobics ( no pictures of that for obvious reason ), oyster shucking with my old  friend, seeing my very first chef out in Oakland, pissing off friends, aquarium visit, learning how to cut my own hair and myself, and the Aids walk!

Whoa what did I tell you! Huh wish you were there...?

Ok so there is going to be alot of photos but I will edit and only post the ones that tell a narrative about that day. I'll figure out what to say after I post this and get back on track with this monster. Still trying to find another blogger to give a different perspective on their life and whatever the hell else they want to talk about. But for now enjoy the photos and look forward to my next entry!

OUI
























Comments