Highly Flavored

 

…incapacitated.

…drowning.

…valentine’s day.

 

Two of these words are not true at this present moment and yes technically the last one isn’t a word. It is Valentine’s day, and I am watching a murder mystery on hallmark and am highly flavored. Today’s blend is a hybrid called Black Cherry and it’s Black History Month so seems fitting. Since becoming more aware of social media’s hold on my heart strings I have navigated today well. No tears lasting longer than ten seconds and no excessive eating toll house cookie dough. Plus, I called a few people to brighten up their day.

This isn’t so hard like the movies seem to lead you to believe. For me I blame series like sex and the city and mad about you! I did have a slight slip up and it wasn’t too bad. I slipped up and ordered Vietnamese food to quickly rectify a wrinkle in the love force. I choose the independent romcom genre today and made sure not one movie bore any resemblance to my actual life. I also chose foreign films just so I would have to read the caption and be clear of everyone’s intentions. I’m all about owning one’s intentions this year and forever. Be sure if you are joining into the “movies for intentions” movement to stay away from coming of age and bad romance types. Trust me it’s better in the long run unless it’s an intergenerational coming of age movie with an interracial couple looking for a surrogate. Treat that shit like gold or a bitcoin!

Any who back to the holiday at hand I’m thinking of finishing the evening with an action flick and turkey hill ice cream because it was buy one get one free on half gallons. It’s about time to start administrating my nighttime medicine and to gracefully end today. Next post I’ll let you into my world of food and start intentionally rounding out these posts. Speaking of rounding out how does one become a writer for Hallmark or Lifetime because I have a few ideas that should really be considered. PLEASE…

 

Oui’d

Comments