This week in the life of GUISEPPE... Embarassment much!

Starting get motivated here and slowly getting things to blog about.



So first off check out my friend's blog Totesdelishy ( I hope I spelled that right ) we recently have a adventure in making burrata. I'll add a link so you guys can see what that is and what it tastes like.


I have started to regain my momentum and reaching out to friends and groups out here in SF. I was already in the SFGBA the basketball league out here and my team the Ballers. We are battling for the number one spot and I think we have successfully gain it and we start the playoffs next week.  Check out the websites and the list of our events! My good friend Dustin and his fellow softball teammates the Cougars came to cheer my team and I on for our final game of the regular season! Thanks again guys!!!

On a different note I finally FINALLY got my ass up on a stage and performed the ancient art of Karaoke! Yes my good GREAT WONDERFUL friend Karine got me on stage after many rounds of drinks to perform one of my favorite songs Secret Lover by Atlantic Star. Watch the video to kinda get a full idea of what we did or didn't do! I just remember rolling on the floor while singing the bridge of this song and yelling BALLADS into the crowd. 


Please guys don't drink and karaoke!


I need to gather my thoughts and stop laughing at the thought of me singing in front of a crowd of people.
Keep reading and rereading older post to keep yourself laughing.

OUI


Comments