ME

What a crazy few weeks! Emotions and emotions and ugh!

So I have found a great place to live and will be moving  in a few weeks. It's cheaper than my current residence thank the heavens and the owners are foodies!! I met them at a recent dinner party I tried hosting thru Nick. Dinner parties are a great way for me to cook food that I love and enjoy plus I get to review some material for this here blog. I have liked living here in outer mission but my roommates are starting to get under my skin. I don't fault them for losing their jobs or whatever has happened to them but not telling me and avoiding obvious problems don't do it for me. But nonetheless I am ready to move out of here and start to get back to my happy period again.


I'm still debating whether or not I want to sign up for painting classes because of work issues I might be working more nights than I thought. It's fine but I just want a set schedule to take a few classes I might just have to sign up for them and tell my job to slide me around.

So my year is up here in this shining city of San Francisco and looking back at everything WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING!? Throwing myself into a whole pit of problems just in hopes of becoming a stronger person?! I had a roller coaster of a life here and it's only the beginning of a life on the move searching and experiencing. My parents have supported me through all of this and it's because of them I am still here everyday going about my day trying to stay upbeat. I've met some great people who I am trying to make a part of my ever complicated not so normal life. It's a hard thing but I can do it. Everyone says I'm more patient and stronger than I think. I hope there not lying to me!!Having them in my corner is a lucky thing because I know so many who go about there lives with no support system and no way of knowing how to get one. I just need a few more years under my belt and I will be able to finally go back to the east coast full of myself ( in a good way) and ready to attack my career there. But I need to arrange my thoughts and grab a dictionary and post my best and worse of my new life by the bay or on the bay first? Am I on the bay or peninsula  I need an atlas too and one of those cupcakes. Glass of wine with some cheeses!



Give me a few days!
OUI

Comments