Yes I read alright...

Since before moving out west I started to pick up more books from time to time. Never anything too busy or thrilling. Just books about people's lives and how mine sucked compared to there's. Pretty normal stuff I think. Rummaging around book stores around San Fran I have picked up a few titles that I have really enjoyed. Here they are in no particular order but I know I always put things in order so...






 This book is very inspiring I think. The author talks about her schooling in Paris and years later as she moves to France with her husband and child. She's dealing with writing a new cookbook, renovating a old house, and dealing with a child entering a different culture and school. Now I can't see myself doing all this because let's face it we are talking about me. But this is definitely a must read!



 So I read these books separately but they follow kinda the same guideline. The authors move to Provence for a simpler life and you follow them in there everyday happenings while picking up a few french words here and there. I'm really looking forward to visiting Provence one day but hopefully the villagers are ready for a awkward black kid wearing bright colors with lots of shoes! Customs will be a bitch!!





I just started reading this one and so far it's really good. All of his books start kinda slow for me and that's good. I need to feel the need to read it more in order for me to finish a book. Never short of twists and comedic timings I'm looking forward to putting this down and thinking about what's next! 












Ugh these books really made me feel like I was a kid again in my backyard making weapons to hide in trees. Maybe this book was based on my childhood I can't say. Should I called Suzanne and confront her I might! By now we have all seen the movie and well the books are even worse in the best possible way. Please read this and know that I have constructed a outfit and weapons in case this shit hits the fan after this election!!





There are others but these have kept my mind busy and not focused on problems that arise every so often while living here.
OUI

Comments